Welcome to the MINKE project sensor documentation! In MINKE we want to create more accessible sensors so that communities can better understand their environment. Learn how to access them in the about section, check out the sensors we offer or get started with our guides.
Working on it
These webinars are currently ongoing!
- MINKE Webinar Basics - Online, 2022
- MINKE Webinar Advanced - Online, 2022
- MINKE Webinar Water Metrics - Online, 2022
- MINKE Webinar Air Metrics - Online, 2022
- MINKE Webinar Data Analysis - Online, 2022
Upfront with our funding
This documentation is part of the MINKE project, and has received funding under European Community’s H2020 Programme with Grant Agreement No. 101008724. Learn more about Smart Citizen funding in our funding section
Open Source and Open Access¶
We're against black boxes! The entire hardware and software project is released under open source licenses:
- Hardware components: CERN Open Hardware License v1.2
- Core firmware: GNU GPL v3.0
- Software platform: GNU AGPL v3.0
We want everyone to be able to have access to science. All the data we generate is open access and is available in our data platform, and will be periodically posted to Zenodo. Learn more in the data section.
Check out our guides and step-by-step tutorials to help you get started with the sensors: